Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i am

I want to love Christ with all my heart. I want to be a happy, about living. I want to smile and I want to work with the poor.

I want to give the poor at heart my love.
I want to give the poor in spirt desire to know Christ.
I want to be a good example.
I want to be inviting, not confrontational.

Mostly I want a big heart that loves unconditional and that find sits strength in Christ, becaus ehe is the one who taught me how to love.

I want to learn spanish, know how to fly planes, and to live in South America. If my wife happens to be South American...well let's just say I am shooting for that.

Most of all I just wan tto be a good exmaple of love of life and of Christ who is the perfection of both, and who gave me both. He is the man I desire to model my life after.

I want to read more philosophy, especially Greek and Roman, and I want to understand what western society is and why I should prescribe to it.

I want to read mor ebooks about international politics, especially in South America.

I want to be a diplomat because to help people. I want to make the right decisions, and believe that if I put my trust in God and am critical of myself I can do this, better than those in office now.

I beleive that the human being is more than just some animal. I belive he is meant for greatness. I believe we are all saints.

I love discerning. I want to get married. I want to love who I marry with all my heart and nothing less. I want to have children who look up to me even if they don't always agree with the things I say.

I long for a girl that will love me as much as I love her. I don't like being teased with, and I hate that it always happens to me.

I want my wife to be my biggest critic and biggest fan, and I want to be the same for her. I want to stare in her eyes and tell her how much i love her daily. I want to randomly smile when I remember something she said or did the day before, especially when I miss her.

I want to be selfless.

I want to be reflective and awake.

I want to be the best best friend I can be. I want to be the confidant they can really trust.

I want people to feel like asking my advice, because I really have advice worth giving.

I want to help.

I will never stop striving for sainthood.

I hate lying. I hate that it takes a piece of my pride.

I don't want to be promiscuous. I want to be a pure and chaste gift to my spouse. I want to stay that way once we are married.

I will never again make out with someone I am not in love with. It is cheap. And it means something so much more.

I will LEARN spanish.

I will go to confession once a week.

I will tell Nati how I feel.

I will pray daily and I will never forget that I am always in the presence of God.

I want to always be reading something that has to do with catholic spirituality and I will always have a spiritual director that I make use of.

I am smart, and I will make use of this for the good of others and subit myself to the will of Christ in that respect.

MOSTLY I JUST WANT TO LOVE AND LIVE.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home