Monday, October 30, 2006

H to the IZZO V to the IZZE

Life. It turns on you. You have to thank God for the good times and remember that they can get bad. That you can hit rock bottom, and still get up, and get up fighting. I don't understand my girlfriend. And I am not talking about the language barrier. I am talking about the fact that I don't get her, I mean I do a little more each day but yeah...this whole weekend I was worried. I was worried because I love her and because I can't take another heart break. I can't take another Tanya who doesn't know what's shes got when she's got it or when its gone. She was right though. I didn't love her, I wanted to, but I didn't. I hope God gives her what she deserves, a good guy who will treat her better then a loser like Stevie ever could. But yeah, enough of that. Cause I am in love, and this time it is what it should be. She fits me. Well. But the last two weekends I was home. I was home because there was the possibility of going with her to Lota, a small mining town on the dilapidated Carbon Coast of Chile. But it never happened. And then at school, she doesn't show the same affection that she does when we are anywhere else. And its not the public, or her friends that bug her, no she's an extrovert, its the other gringos. Anyway...the thing is that after coming of a weekend where the girl doesn't even call me, but texts me about how she can't go and that she's sorry and how "te quiero's" me...yeah, it's just tough to know how she really feels. But then today happened. And it was all me and my crazy head, per usual. We talk about the craziest shit. About how we are going to have tons of kids, and get married in Chile. Yeah. God gave me this one for sure. Sorry about the stream of consciousness, but the truth is you shouldn't be reading this anyway. This is my blog and it's for my eyes only. Thanks God, for Naty. And for the fact that you do this crazy stuff to me. I am yours. always and for ever, unto enternity. Like I had a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home