Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mi amor en cuerpo en alma.

Vuelve corazón, Vuelve a mi lado.

I love that she's happy. I love that she smiles and is constantly laughing with her friends. I love that she loves life and that she has growing up to do. I love that she looks at me when we kiss, and that she knew why I walked through the crowd in the manner that I did the other day. I love little kids. She and I already have enough names for ten. Who the hell does that? Who the hell decides after a week and a half of dating that the wedding will take place in Chile and that it will not happen in the states. And then we look at each other and both agree that none of this is our fault but God's. Who blames God for these kind of things out of love? To think I could say, and have said, that I love this girl. We are ridiculous. I mean I understand Spanish, but at this point I definitely can't speak it as well as I want to or will. It is still so basic, but the way she holds on to me makes me feel like I've already learned it. It's not even a question that I will. That's even crazy. I will speak Spanish, and I will probably have Spanish speaking children with a Chilean mother. I can't believe I just said that either, but seriously, I haven't been this sure of anything, like this, ever in my life. Ridiculous. I am going to stop writing. I am scarring myself. But the last thing. her smile. I can't get over it. i see it and i am completely in love, and that face she makes, the one where she is pleased at life and herself...that one. I hope I don't ever forget that face when I have to leave. I don't want to leave. I will come back, but I don't to leave her, it all seems so cruel. fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home